Thursday, December 10, 2015

our 2015 christmas card

This may seem kind of corny, but I was really looking forward to creating a Christmas card this year - our first married Christmas! I knew I wanted to go with Minted, since I had our save the dates created with them, and they turned out wonderful.


Minted has SO many options for Christmas cards, ya'll. Did I want to do gold foil? A "married" Christmas theme? One photo? Multiple photos? After a lot of back and forth, I picked the "Snowy Love and Joy" design, along with my favorite photo of the two of us. Side note: you guys, my bouquet - heart eyes for days. I can't say enough good things about Heather Miller at Eclectic Sage.


On the backside I left a good amount of space to write a personalized note, and included Luke 2:10-11 as a little reminder as to why we celebrate Christmas. I opted to do express service, which does not include a digital proof of your design before printing - and then proceeded to worry that there would be a typo (there wasn't).

I mailed them off a few days ago, and I'm excited to see if we get a few Christmas cards of our own!

Photo by Emily March Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment