Tuesday, December 8, 2015

i love gift guides

I thought it would be fun to compile a little gift guide, since I love reading other blogger's picks. So this year, I collected a few things that I either own myself and love, or things that I want for myself that I thought would make great gifts for that late 20-something girl in your life. :)

Emily Ley's 2016 Daily Simplified Planner - I am a planner girl, and bought myself ban.do's agenda when it came out in August, but I think this one would have suited my needs better. NOTE: this one is sold out, but there are two more still in stock

Caitlin Wilson gold dot pillow - For all those pillow people (you know who you are), these would look great on a couch or bed.

Should I Wash My Hair Today? print -  A cute print to hang in the bathroom, and because really, sometimes you need a reminder it's okay to have dirty hair. ;)

J Crew stadium-cloth cocoon coat - I bought one of these on super sale last year but had to return it because it was too big. Remember to size way down!

Loren Hope small Sara cuff - A pretty bracelet to pair with my Kate Spade watch.

Tory Burch 'Derby' leather riding boot in almond - My pair of Sam Edelman boots (in whiskey) have seen better days.

Tarte Tartelette eyeshadow palette - For all those beauty enthusiasts, and because the Naked palettes get all the love.

Le Creuset Dutch Oven - Man, would I LOVE one of these for Christmas. You can cook virtually anything in this, even bread!

Plum Pretty Sugar robe - I gave these robes to my bridesmaids as gifts, and bought one for myself as well.

Kate Spade purse - Because my other purse is starting to look a little worse for wear, the pop of pink is so cute, and you can monogram it! 

S'well water bottle - I used to have a bkr water bottle which was so cute, but SO hard to clean. This one looks a bit easier to keep clean, fits in your car cup holder, and boasts it can hold an entire bottle of wine!

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede perfume - I wore this scent on the day of my wedding, and every time I wear it I think of that day! 

Rifle Paper Co. personalized stationery - Bring back the art of letters with your custom portrait (also a great first anniversary gift).

Bonus...for my own stocking, I would choose this tinted lip balm, some essie nail polish, this cosmetic pouch, and cozy socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment