Tuesday, February 10, 2015

our engagement photos

Hello, lovely friends! Matt and I had our engagement photos done back in May, but I wanted to share them with you all today. We had a great time shooting with Samantha Floyd (she was so patient, and spent so much time with us) and now, we have these photos to look back on and remember this season of our lives! Here are few of my favorites:

I am very pleased with how they turned out!

We ended up taking our photos around Durham, including Duke University’s campus and library – how could we not, with our engagement story?, the Eno River State Park, and downtown Durham.













2 comments:

  1. Congratulations :), these photos look stunning! Did you take any video-footage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We did not; Matt and I are a bit uncomfortable of seeing ourselves on video!

      Delete