Friday, January 30, 2015

bridesmaid dresses

I will have five gorgeous girls standing beside me on my wedding day. One is my friend from when I lived out in Los Angeles, one is my friend from college, another is my cousin, and also my two future sisters. :) I knew before I even knew what I was going to wear what the bridesmaids would wear. I love the look of J Crew's bridesmaid dresses - they are so soft and romantic, and photograph beautifully. I chose a shorter dress to spare the girls from overheating (after all, I am getting married outside at the end of May...in North Carolina), and let each girl choose the dress style that she liked the best and felt most comfortable. It was an added bonus, because I love the look of mismatched bridesmaids! In addition, the light blush color of the dresses was exactly what I was envisioning.




Since my bridesmaids live in four different states, J Crew offered an easy shopping experience. All they had to do was order online and have it shipped directly to them. Unfortunately, only three out of the five girls had the chance to actually visit a J Crew Wedding store to try on the dress in person, but I am happy to report that all the girls were able to get the correct size on the first order.

2 comments: