Wednesday, October 8, 2014

color combinations

One of the first things that I started thinking about after I got engaged was a color combination. I know that right now the whole "blush pink and gold" wedding colors are overdone, but you can't deny that they are classic, romantic, and timeless. I kept looking through different color combinations and was drawn to weddings with those colors again and again, so it was obviously the only choice for me.



The color palette below was the closest that I could find to my colors of blush pink + gold + cream, with an accent color of deep pink saved for my shoes and my bouquet.


I don't have a theme for the wedding. I want the wedding to feel soft and romantic. I'm going to bring in my colors and ambient lighting to achieve this. Plus, it's a wedding, and what is more romantic than that?

I love the above color combination, except slightly more vibrant. Matt said it's very girly, but he's on board with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment