Friday, November 7, 2014

weekend links / 2


What are you doing this weekend? Matt and I are heading to the beach to relax before the holiday craziness sets in. We went right before Thanksgiving last year, so we seem to be making it a tradition.

Buy experiences, not things – this is why Matt and I are going a trip (not sure where yet!) as a Christmas gift to ourselves.

Should I start a capsule wardrobe?

I want this cookbook.

The perfect fall drink.

In case you missed it last week - J.K. Rowling has written another short story!

Speaking of Harry Potter, here's Daniel Radcliffe showing off his rapping skills.

The holidays are here! If you are hosting Thanksgiving this year, here are some tips for an inspired Thanksgiving.

For those of you who want a trip down nostalgia lane - My Week With a Flip Phone.

I love pasta (of course I do, I'm Italian), but I couldn't take on the level of dedication as this person - My Life on Olive Garden's Pasta Pass.

Such a cute coat for this winter.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment