Friday, November 21, 2014

november favorites

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week? Here's what I've been loving this month:


Burt's Bees lip crayon // I am a sucker for lip products, and I love Burt's Bees (they are local!). Lip crayons are everywhere right now, but I wanted to try a brand with natural ingredients. The lip crayon allows for more control during application, and the matte finish is perfect for a subtle shade or a dramatic lip.

Southern Weddings magazine // This magazine has been my go-to for wedding inspiration this month. I'm proud to be a featured Southern Bride Blogger, too!

dELiA*s Meow Loafer // I have lusted after a pair of Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats ever since I saw Taylor Swift wearing them. After those flats came up once again on my Instagram feed, I decided to see if I could find a pair of knock-offs that were passable. I haven't shopped at dELiA*s since I was in high school, maybe even middle school, so it was a shock to me to find an almost identical pair on their site - for $15!

Serial podcast // This has been on for more than the month of November, so I know that I am late to the party, but wow, is this good. I'm not one that listens to podcasts, but I decided to give it a go after hearing so much hype about it. It's about the true story of a murder that happened 15 years ago in Baltimore, when Hae Min Lee disappeared after school, her body discovered days later in a nearby park, and her boyfriend Adnan Sayid charged with the crime.

Essie's Chinchilly nail polish // This bluish-gray shade is the perfect fall color, and neutral enough that it can go with virtually anything. It's one of those shades that I rediscover every year.

What are your November favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment